Search This Blog

Friday, February 3, 2012

A Visit to the Laura Secord Heritage Museum for The Christmas Party


Just recently this Winter, my family and I took a trip to the Laura Secord Museum for a children's Christmas party.  We had a great time. 
Decorating cookies

Just a little more here

Lets go!

Lovely staircase
Welcome


Where is the fire?

What do you want for Christmas?

Nicely decorated table

Time for a talk about the house


Looks like a nice place to sleep

Cozy

I just love this picture

I will bet this was used for many years

A nice ending to the day.........
Roasting some marshmallow's





OOhhh...are these ever delish


  Learn more here.
Illustration of Laura Secord



Heritage Minute - Laura Secord


One of dozens of well-known Heritage Minutes that started airing in Canada in the early 1990s. Recorded February 12, 1994.
00:01:02
Added on 03/07/2010
10,912 views



7 comments:

The BUTT'RY and BOOK'RY said...

What a GREAT DAY!!
I whish I could have been there!
Beautiful photos my DEAR ;-D
XXX OOO

Rightthinker said...

What a wonderful day! I love such fun and educational trips!

God Bless you!

Lily-Rose Cottage said...

Oh my -what a fabulous place to visit!
I certainly would have enjoyed spending the day there, too :-)
Thank you for linking this most interesting post to LACE.
love in Jesus..Trish
ps. I LOVE your header - what a beautiful and peaceful picture!

Karen/My Colonial Home said...

This is a place I WOULD LOVE TO VISIT...
Thanks so much for sharing.
And...THANK YOU FOR BECOMING ONE OF MY FOLLOWERS!
Blessings,
Karen

Barb said...

What a good place to visit.
I love old heratige and pioneer places.
Ending the day with roasted marshmallows.......perfect!!
God Bless
Barb from Australia

TBearlady said...

Oh my I agree, Looks like a wonderful family adventure!
Glad to see al is well!
Hugs and Blessings 2U

Tricia @ Bluff Area Daily said...

The history in places like that is incredibly amazing to me! WoW!

Thank you for including my nephew, Landon, in your prayers... very much appreciated! =)