Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Best Sandwich In The World!!!!!

Dig out some peanut butter
How to make the perfect peanut butter and honey sandwich!


Smear it on bread





Take a taste
Spread some more

Add a little more
"Oh... please let this be good"






"Who am I  kidding? We know it will be"

Anyway....
It's getting better


Am I cute?
Lip smackin ' good

Mmmmmm..


Kind of sticky
Another taste


It has to be just so...

Time for some honey
Oh yeah!

Top on
Taste....
I think I got it!
This is the best sandwich ever!!!
Maggi agrees
I just had to share this. I hope it puts a smile on your face.   I am sorry I have not blogged in a while.  Everybody knows how life can get.  I hope all is well with all my blogging friends.  Thank you for your support on my blog. 

Love and God Bless,



Beth

5 comments:

Sisterbrenda said...

Yummy looks like the best sandwich ever.. As price of PB is going up I think mom need to get a couple extra jars..
Blessings SisterBrenda

Simple Thinker said...

Oh, what a sweet little food preparer! Made me want a peanutbutter sandwich so much that I just had to have one. I don't think mine was as good as your little sandwich maker though!

Heather said...

That is so cute!! My middle son Liam would not exsist if it were not for peanut butter and honey sandwiches hehehe!!...and I have no idea about the gluten allergy and how long it lasts but I think it is here to stay..Here in Bahrain you can find lots of gluten free food but I am not sure if that is a new diet fad or if a lot of people are intolerant to gluten...but in Jordan I did not see gluten free anything but they did have french fries lol!! Nice to see a post from you and thanks for sharing your cutie pie with us!! I hope you have a fantastic HOLIDAY season :) enjoy the cold for me!! and maybe if you don't mind have some Tim Hortons for me as well :) ~Love Heather

TBearlady said...

Oh what a cutie... Gotta luv her smile! How are things? Sure have missed you... Sorry we haven't been able to make it too dance Lately! Will you be coming to the Thorold show Nov 19-20?
Take care

Marqueta (Mar-keet-a) said...

Dear Beth,

What a cute post! I was sorry to hear that you have a tummy bug there. Something that really helps us to get fluids down is drinking Perrier or other natural mineral water. Grapefruit juice is good, too, since sour seems to hit the spot when you're sick. :) Unless they're really hungry, I wouldn't worry about making them eat. It seems that just resting the stomach from food for a while helps get over a bug faster.

I hope that helps!

Love,

Marqueta