Search This Blog

Monday, July 11, 2011

Did You Miss Me?

A Touch Of Summer Beauty
Life has gotten away on me.  I have been doing a little of everything and a lot of nothing. 

Here is a little catch-up on the past few months.

On our way to our last day of gymnastics, taking the public bus.
Done with gymnastics!  Thanks teacher!
Chalk and Summer fun with friends

Grade 1...Here I come!
I AM 4 TODAY!!!
Gary at the Poultry Fest
Celebrating Canada Day
Fun picture at The Glen after a long hike.
 
                                         
Time for some camping.
Here is my pretty dress!

 
The dress she is wearing I made.  Just another one of those things going on this summer.  I am trying to become better at sewing.  I hope to do something with it in the future, I am not sure what though.  I will have to see where God takes me with it.  I do enjoy it very much. 



MAY GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU!!!

7 comments:

The BUTT'RY and BOOK'RY said...

OOooooooo
I LOVE THE DRESS!!!
Love OMI




(Who is that handsome guy with the CHICKEN)???

Krafty Girl said...

You know who the handsome man is.

Anybody that would like my e-mail:

Markusb@sympatico.ca

Life In a Little House said...

Oh it looks like you having a very nice summer. It has been so long since I have been down the Glen I used to go for a hike down there often when I was younger with my Mom....The dress is gorgeous very cute you did a great job on it!!!I am trying right now to sew most of Anna's wardrobe she just outgrew everything again...skirts and capri's and I got her some TShirts from Walmart to match. I do need to make her a few dresses as well. I think with the sewing you just have to keep at it and the more you sew the better you will get. Although from the looks of the dress you don't seem to be having any problems :)~Love Heather

TBearlady said...

Hello,
Just popped in to say Hi. Nice pictures! Love the Chicken, & Gary too! Hope you are all staying cool! We have a Show coming up next weekend in Port Colborne Canal Days! If your out and about come see us at the Arena
http://www.canaldays.ca/page/canal_days
Also this is what you will see at the Rocton Show as soon as I get the tickets!
http://www.rocktonworldsfair.com/
Have a great weekend and hope we will see you soon my friend!

Hayden said...

HI KraftyGirl! I noticed you commented on my blog about the Tangled Contest. You can enter by going here: http://everystory-storygirl.blogspot.com/2011/08/tangled-fashion-blog-event.html
or by sending the entries to thestorygirl17@yahoo.com
Good Luck! :)

Heather said...

Looks like you had a wonderful and busy summer! great job on that dress, its adorable!

Rightthinker said...

Great post! Love your blog!

God Bless!