Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Cats


Buddies Forever

Selections From Cats (1982 Original Broadway Cast)
Are you a cat lover?

Oh how I love my cats.  They are part of me.  I have two cats.  Maggi is always in doors.  Bubbs is an indoor/outdoor cat.  Maggi is a very independent short haired, gray/ tan mix. Bubbs is a long haired, fluffy orange and white boy cat.  Maggi comes to you on her terms.  Bubbs comes when you call him, no matter where he is.  He could be blocks away and as soon as I call him, he comes. Maggi is about 8 years old.  Bubbs is 10.  We have had Maggi since she was about 6 weeks old.  We originally got her for Bubbs because he cried and wined so much when we got him, that we decided he needed a buddy.  Well at first they hated each other.  Bubbs  would bat and hiss at her all the time.  Then as time went on he grew to tolerate her.  Now, they love each other.  They play together, they share food, they give each other bathes.  Its quite funny.  Its amazing how animals that come from totally different parts of the Country and are so different and can become the best of friends.  Now I am sure it helps that Bubbs goes outside.  Come to find out, I think Bubbs just wanted outside, not a friend.  That's okay.  I am glad for my cats! 



 
Just resting


Where is Bubbs?


 
I'm coming!

Just chilling!


Here is Sarah with her white kitty from Omie.
If you did not know better it looks and acts like a real cat.
 I have tried to get a picture of them giving eachother a bath, but they stop when I get the camera.  Oh well...I will keep trying. :-)

5 comments:

The BUTT'RY and BOOK'RY said...

Your Kitties are the best!!


Sarahhhhhhh Omi Loves your Kittyeee


LOVE OMI

Marqueta (Mar-keet-a) said...

We love cats, and miss having them in our rental here! Yours are so beautiful; give them a hug for us. :)

Love,

Marqueta

Linda Stubbs said...

Our Momma cat will soon have little ones. Well really two momma cats will. We love little kittens.

Thank you so for coming to our party.......I wish you and your little girl could come to our farm also. That would be so much fun.

Hugs, Linda

The BUTT'RY and BOOK'RY said...

YOU WERE RIGHT! IDID WANT THAT!! HEEEE

Teresa said...

Love the kitties!! I miss having a cat. Maybe in the far far future I can get one. I would love one just like Tippy. I miss her, she would always make me feel good.