Search This Blog

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Valentines And Such

I find it hard to figure out what to do for each holiday.  I want to make it fun for my kids, but I don't want to go crazy with it either.  Sarah and I did some fun activities while her brother was in school. 
Here she is glueing some heart Valentines.  I think she does well for being 3.




Here is one of our finished products.
I had to include this picture of my cat.  Doesn't she have beautiful colouring?  The sun was shining on her just right.  She also cooperated with me.  (Not an easy thing to do with a cat that likes to do her own thing.)
Lukas cooking Pancakes for us.  These are our Valentine pancakes.  This is rare time for him to help.  he is not to big on cooking anymore.  Maybe in due time that will change. 
These are the finished pancakes.  Don't they look good?  We used my new Cuisenart Griddler.  I love it!






Now that is a happy boy!!!!  Now he gets to eat.




4 comments:

The BUTT'RY and BOOK'RY said...

LUKAS what a yummy plate of pancakes!!!
SARAH what a great Valintine!!!!
Love Omi XXXOOO

Krafty Girl said...

Thanks. They were good. Next time will have to make them with chocolate chips.

Emily of A Beautiful Life said...

I just had to write and let you know I have canceled my Jane Austen dress auction. If you are interested in me doing a custom one for you through my Etsy store, let me know. Sorry!

Teresa said...

Your kids are so cute, and your kitty's too. Your blog is so uplifting because of the pictures. Your kids are calm and enjoyable.
Look forward to more blogs.
Love-TC