Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Behind The Scenes





 

How do I keep up with life?  I almost always feel like I am falling behind.  Their seems like so much to do all the time I don't know where to begin, so then I procrastinate and nothing gets done.  Or things that are easy get done and the rest gets put off.  Anybody know what I mean?  Maybe it is based on what is expected on me from society.  Or maybe its what I think should be expected of myself.  Not sure.  Sometimes I will get lots done, then I will go for a while and do crafts and such instead of cleaning.  I HATE CLEANING
I just have to say it.
  I would rather cook, knit or just go outside and enjoy the great outdoors, then scrub the floors. 
 YUCK!  Or do laundry, YUCK!  I still do those things, its just that I wait until it gets really bad sometimes.  I also need an organized way to get organized.   That make sense?  Now will any of these books help?  I don't know.  I have never read any of them.  Anybody know these books at all?  Maybe when I get organized enough I will read them.  He He!



2 comments:

Teresa said...

You are great!! I think most housewives are this way, (except for those weird ones that keep everything spottless!)
Someday when our kids are grown up and our houses are clean, we will yearn for the days when the kids were running happily through the house, making messes for us to clean up. Hang in there friend, your OK!!!

The BUTT'RY and BOOK'RY said...

OH how great the pictures are !! SMILE!!!
Love and hugs,Linnie